7. Laboratory & Analytical Services
Environmental monitoring and Lab Testing is required for any industry for the investigation and resolution of environmental issues and regulatory testing.
Laboratory & Analytical Services
- Sampling & Analysis of Waters, Drinking Waters, Packaged Drinking Waters & Process Waters as per IS/USEPA methods.
- Sampling & Analysis of Wastewaters, Industrial Effluents, Ground Waters & Storm Waters as per IS/USEPA methods.
- Sampling and Analysis of Industrial Sludges, Solid Wastes, Soils as per IS/USEPA methods.
- Sampling & Analysis of food, food products and raw food materials as per IS/AOAC methods/FSSAI.
- Compost Quality Analysis as per Schedule 4 of the Municipal Solid Wastes (M & H) Rules, 2000.
- Toxicity Characteristics Leaching Procedure (TCLP) test as per S.W 846, / HAZWAMS/32/2005-06.
- Hazardous Waste, Waste Oil & Used Oil analysis as per Hazardous Waste (M & H) Amendment Rule 2008.
- Laboratory Set Up and Training as per MoEF Guidelines.
- Supply of Laboratory equipments, glass wares and chemicals.