3.Water Engineering & Treatment
Service provider of Water Engineering & Treatment. Our range also comprises of Water Treatment Plants, Wastewater Engineering and Wastewater Management & Treatment.
Water Engineering & Treatment
- Design, erection and Commissioning of Water Treatment Plants, DM Plants, RO Plants, Softeners.
- Performance study for Water treatment Plants.
- Operation and Process Maintenance of WTP/RO/DM/Softener Plants on round the clock for 24 x 365 days.
- Preventive and break down maintenance of the WTP/RO/DM/Softener plants.
- Servicing and overhauling of the treatments units/equipments.
- Design, erection and commissioning of pressure sand filters, Activated carbon filters.
- Supply of Chlorination units and Ozone units.
- Water audits and water budget studies
Reverse Osmosis Plants
Reverse osmosis is the best technique to remove the unwanted and harmful
chemicals and substances from water to make it safe and pure for
drinking purposes. Our company is one of the leading companies
which is efficiently engaged in the line of supplying and
providing exclusive quality services for the installation of
various kinds of water treatment plants. These reverse osmosis
plants which we are availing to our clients have especially
been designed in most latest manner and have been constructed
using very excellent quality raw materials which make them
reliable and efficient for long term use.
- Excellent material quality
- Reliable and efficient
- Long lasting
- Easy installation
- Easily affordable
Water Softener Plants
Our company is one of the leading companies which are
efficiently engaged in the line of providing most exclusive quality services
for various kinds of industrial applications and water treatments. We are
also supplying one of the finest quality water softener plants to our
clients which have exclusively been designed and manufactured in an excellent
manner at our company. These water softener plants are used to remove the
ionic and metallic salts from the water to make it better for various domestic
and industrial utilities.
- Cost efficient
- Widely used and demanded
- Helpful and reliable
- Conventional price range
- Easy and quick installation
D. M. Plants
D.M. plants are also called demineralization plant
s. These DM plants are generally used for the purpose of removing
the heavy metallic ions and other unwanted mineral components from
the water. These DM plants are generally used for the purpose of
cleaning and treatment of water in a very reliable and efficient
manner. Our company has all the infrastructural and manpower
facilities available which are required to provide these services
in most convenient and conventional manner to its clients in almost
all the regions of the country.
- Easily affordable
- Trusted and reliable
- Time saving
- Low cost of consumption